Good practices in identifying trafficked victims or persons at risk during a crisis
September 10, 2020
This webinar discusses adaptive justice responses to identify victims of trafficking, or persons at risk, during a crisis.
It aims to assist policy makers and participants to adopt or promote joint policy dialogue and consultation processes on trafficked victim identification and protection during a crisis.
- Identification of Trafficking in Persons of Fishing Vessel Crew
- Good Practices in Identifying Trafficking Victims or Persons at Risk During Crisis in the ASEAN Region
- Archana Kotecha, CEO and Founder, The Remedy Project
- Peppi Kiviniemi-Siddiq, Senior Regional Migrant Protection Specialist, IOM Regional office for Asia and the Pacific
- Goenaryo, A.Pi., M.Si., Director General, Capture Fisheries, Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, Indonesia